Deny the AT&T FCC Petition Now.
The New “Digital Dead Zones” & Removing Your Rights to Communicate
Click Here FILE COMMENTS AT THE FCC NOW:
Type in”Proceeding” — “12-353”
- Click Here: See the other companies and organizations who filed
Don’t want to bother? Click to send email to
- Chairman Genachowski
- Commissioner Mignon Clyburn
- Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel
- Commissioner Aijit Pai
- Commissioner Robert McDowell
What to Write?
- Deny the AT&T FCC petition now.
- Investigate New Networks’ claims and petition.
- AT&T, Verizon and Centurylink (formerly Qwest) is planning on creating new digital dead zones —
- AT&T’s entire plan is part of the American Legislative Exchange Council’s state and federal plan to remove all regulations and safeguards and regulatory oversight.
- AT&T’s U-Verzse is based on the old copper wiring — Copper-to-the-Home. —
- Where is the fiber optic services we were promisde? How much did I pay for upgrades I never got?
- Write —Whatever you like to tell them about what is planned for you.
More Talking Points