This FCC is out of control and has been captured by AT&T, Verizon and the cable companies. And we need to take them on– now, before it gets worse.
- We have found a serious flaw in the FCC’s current decision on Net Neutrality and want to take them to court– and the clock is ticking.
- We are already part of an appeal with Public Knowledge and Consumer Federation
- AT&T, Verizon, Centurylink and the cable companies, are now some of the most hated companies in America. — If you like them — don’t give us money.
- Bruce Kushnick even wrote the book on ‘broken promises’ and the telco rip-offs. He does this for revenge for his Aunt Ethel.
- They are going to raise you rates, not upgrade their networks, keep competitors off the network and they’ll be no regulators to keep them in check; and the plan is to move everyone to more expensive wireless at home.
- We’re for Open, Fast affordable networks for everyone –So if you’re for slow, expensive, closed networks where they control who gets it — don’t donate.
- Place a bet– and let’s see how far we can take this.